AIM
i2004ckyi

Trichinosis Trichinosis

Huh?

Soooo,your saying that because we dont help starving ppl we are all pigs ?dude,i H8 ppl like you.....ppl that think we souldnt eat meat cuz its from living things.Man,the U.S started as the poor too and no country f888ing help us,now did they ?Its hard to help ppl that dont help themselfs.I do have to say one thing,i do feel sorry for the kids that live there :/

P.s

gr8 stuff

cant w8 for more !! :)

Hurt The Taxman Hurt The Taxman

This sux.......

And the score shows it.Maby if it didnt take more then 45sec to finish it wouldnt be so bad.Also,you got to work on your graphics.Use the brush not the pencil tool.

P.s
I'v read some of the reviews,and it looks like you get pisst of way to ezly,if you cant take some one telling you did something wrong,then i suggest you go kill yourself right now because life is much tuffer then this buddy.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

oh come on, at least you gave me some ways to improve, so I thankyou for that. Most of the people I yelled at didn't, they just said, "This doesn't deserve front page." How would that make you feel if you'd made front? Not too good.

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

sweet game

I GOT 30262m ;) I ROCK AND GOT 303 RINGS,GR8 GAME MAN!

Meatwad Maker V-2.0 Meatwad Maker V-2.0

Cool.

I like it but u need more stuff.u should go and see my ATHF dress ups maybe ull get some more ideas for things to put in.:) o and ill give u a 5.